Aug 26, 2011

gymnastics

I don't know how Landon does it, but he bends in ways I can't even begin to imagine bending.  He's a very limber little boy, and super skinny to boot - just like me when I was his age.  Looking at these pictures made me want to feed him tons of junk food.  Poor kid.  But I guess with his high metabolism, he burns fat quickly.  He's a healthy eater, that's for sure - just like his Daddy.  He's a good mix of both of us.  The first shot looks extremely painful as he attempts a funny looking somersault, but I can assure you that no harm was done in the process of snapping these photos.  He just laughs at himself and moves on.  Hopefully his run of luck continues and we don't end up in the emergency room.  *knock on wood*


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!