Aug 25, 2011

anniversary...kinda'

First and foremost, today is our anniversary.  What will we do today?  Absolutely nothing.  Aaron has to work and I will continue on with my motherly/wifely duties as planned.  This anniversary is a little stressful and chaotic - pretty much like any other anniversary really.  Something always happens.  Aaron has to ask off for a couple of days for Liam's surgery at the beginning of the week.  The In-Laws will be helping out with Landon, getting him to and from school because Liam will be in the hospital overnight (23 hours after surgery).  So, needless to say, priorities.  If we get some time to enjoy each other this weekend, I'll be shocked with everything else going on.  Aaron and I hardly ever get to do much of anything these days, so let's keep our fingers crossed, shall we?  Since Aaron and I won't be spending the day together, we made sure we had at least a few minutes cuddle time.  Aaron also woke up early to take care of the baby, moved laundry along, and made a pot of coffee.  It's the little things that I appreciate so much.  I love him.  To get something digitally documented for our anniversary, I had to break out the beast while we cuddled.  This was before Aaron dozed off for a few more minutes and had to get up for work and I had to get Landon off to school.  Not the best angle, but something.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

The other day Liam escaped.  I didn't think he knew how to work the door knob, but I guess he did.  Either that, or the door was already cracked just enough for him to pull it open.  I'm hoping for the latter.  He trotted outside with his toy in hand like it was no big deal.  And, without any fearful bone in his body.  I joined him by sitting on the walkway watching his every move.  He went up and down the steps without holding on to anything (mainly my finger), knocked on the door (I guess he was hoping to sell his toy), and ran up and down the walk.  I figured I would let him do what he wanted over these next few days, because after the surgery, I'm sure he won't be moving much or at least feeling like it.





1 comment:

  1. Oh, is Liam having a big surgery? I will keep the cutie in my prayers. Happy Anniversary to you guys! And many more! Try to get a least a little time in there for you two to enjoy each other and celebrating being married! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!