Jun 25, 2011

project 365: week 25

Welcome to my 25th week of the year...




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

169.  I photographed a birthday party.  I haven't posted those, sorry.
170.  Father's Day fun with my boys.
171.  We had a power outage due to heavy storms.
172.  Liam shows off his skills in therapy.
173.  Landon pretends to be a fireman.  
174.  I had a family photo shoot.  You can see more of that here.
175.  Liam took a nap and woke up when he heard my shutter.  And they say he can't hear well.  Right.


NapTime MomTog Project 365

3 comments:

  1. Great photos this week. I love 170 & 172. So cute. Thanks so much for linking up. Have a fabulous weekend!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Father's Day one kills me. :D

    Love 175 too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, really liked the family shoot.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!