Jun 21, 2011

project 365: week 24

Welcome to my 24th week of the year...



Busy, busy!  Sometimes I'm forgetful or too dang busy to get these posted/linked in time, so I've decided to not link up if I miss them by Saturday, but continue on as usual with posting them to my blog.  It helps me remember what I did or big happenings for each day of the year, which is why I started doing this in the first place.  It's a wonderful idea, and like I've said before, I don't scrapbook.  Quite frankly, I don't want to stop altogether since I've come so far.  I just grow tired of going to one site to another after I've edited and put the collage together.  It's time consuming and I'm learning very quickly that my time is lessening as each day passes with the gazillion shoots and meetings I have.  Not to mention the parenting I have to do, right?  So, I'll do what I can and hope that things will die down long enough for me to breathe.



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

162.  I took Liam's 22 month pictures.  He's getting so big!
163.  I visited the Ellnors at their new home for a family shoot.
164.  Liam gets new shoes for the summer.  I love 'em (he does, too)!
165.  The boys have a wrestling match.
166.  Landon puts on a puppet show for his family.
167.  Liam finally takes to some textures!  Yay!
168.  I photographed the Smith wedding.  I love simple weddings!

4 comments:

  1. Great idea, didn't have time to link up either this past week. Beautiful photos as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're a very busy woman! But good busy! Summer is always crazy for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great week! I really like the bride's dress! So pretty!

    Will you be sharing any of the other wedding photos? I'd love to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. Looks like a wonderful week. Love the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!