Jun 12, 2011

liam turns 22 months today!

Before I get busy and forget, I wanted to post this. I had a photo shoot today and sometimes preparation for shoots and every day happenings with the kids gets me behind.

It's amazing how fast this little man is growing; learning so much as time goes on.  He continues to make my heart smile and impresses me so much.  He's such a good baby.  He's always smiling and laughing.  Right now, he's in test mode.  I tell him not to smack (something he does when he gets excited) because it hurts and how he should be easy.   He'll raise his hand as if he's going to smack again and smile.  When my voice changes to a more firm tone, he stops smiling and his serious side kicks in.  He just looks at me, still eager to get that hand back up.  He's funny.  He's learning his boundaries; what he can pull with me and what he can't.  It's awesome and I love it.  Here we are 22 months into his fun-filled adventurous life.  Did I picture him this way the moment I laid eyes on him 22 months ago?  No.  He's even better than I had imagined.


2 comments:

  1. Awww. I love these. So sweet. Happy 22 months Liam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making me tear up this morning! Liam is such a sweet boy. Hugs from his Auntie!

    His hair in that first pic has a slight red tint to it. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!