Jun 5, 2011

Jones (family photo shoot}

Well, here's a new one for the portfolio...twins!  Aren't they cute and cuddly?  I've never had the pleasure of photographing twins until yesterday.  And, who doesn't love smothering two babies at once?  As if one wasn't squeeze-worthy enough.  Double the fun, double the work, which of course meant double the breaks. 


I was able to get them in several photographs together, but I mostly had to photograph them separately due to being complete opposites.  One would fuss, the other would be content.  One would smile and "talk", the other would ball their eyes out.  One would sleep, the other would torment with swift kicks and punches.  Typical brother and sister behavior I suppose.  They stole my heart from the time that Mom and Dad showed up at my front doorstep.  Simon and Lila were so tiny and so incredibly beautiful.  Simon was bigger than Lila by 2 lbs. and looked like a brute next to his Sis.  They were quite a pair, and I loved them ((((((((this much)))))))).


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








I hope everyone is having a great weekend!




8 comments:

  1. I love the love one. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh that first picture is adorable!! LOOOOVE it! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! that first one is very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just blog hoppin' looking for some great pics to inspire me. I love these pictures! I love that the typical "boy blue and pink girl" colors weren't used. The first picture is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh mercy...that first image is absolutely adorable! ;) great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness. Adorable. Love that first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first one is SO CUTE!! :D

    But I had to comment to tell you that I absolutely LOVE the 6th one - B&W baby in the basket. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!