Jun 24, 2011

higgs {family photo shoot}

This little family is precious.  Shannon, the Mom, is very petite.  In fact, I don't know how she birthed two babies.  She's the size of a jelly bean.  A very cute jelly bean, I might add.  And, her hair was bigger than she was!  A jelly bean with a monster-sized wig?  Interesting.  I guess I didn't think that through too well, and probably not the best comparison.  Anyway.  Shannon is, by far, the sweetest person on the planet.  So full of life and finds the positive in everything, and a great conversationalist to boot.  I loved her.  All I wanted to do was hug and swing her in my arms while I yodeled along to "The Lonely Goatherd" the entire photo shoot.  Did you get the visual?  Quite funny, actually.  It was an amazing time.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug








4 comments:

  1. Nicely done - I like the one with the little boy holding his shirt up. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute kiddos and cute mama! Nice photos! :) -- Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the composition of the first photo, draws me right to those big brown eyes. They are all wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!