May 28, 2011

project 365: week 21

Welcome to my 21st week of the year...




141.  I had a Dorthy Gale meets Red Riding Hood photo shoot.  You can see more of that HERE.
142.  Liam went down the slide for the first time.  Fail.
143.  My flowers in bloom.  I love this time of year.
144.  Ants do the conga line on my walk way.
145.  We played hopscotch before it started to storm.
146.  Liam impersonates Jennifer Beals.  Yes, he's a maniac.
147.  Landon takes his addiction to whole 'nother level.


NapTime MomTog Project 365

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos. I love them all, but those last two are so sweet. Thanks for linking up. Going to check out the Dorothy shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love those faces when they try something for the first time- as parents we think they are going to love it & end up being disappointed when they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that hopscotch photo! great collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! I am blown away every time I visit ;D I laughed out loud at your little guys "slide face" oh, and also at your sleepy little gamer. **sigh** Boys!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!