May 23, 2011

belle and camila bethany {photo shoot}

I had to share this photo shoot with ya.  I couldn't resist.  I love all of my photo shoots, I really do, but this one was a little special to me since I had taken Belle's two year pictures last year, and this time I had the privilege of capturing her sweet baby sister (my first newbie shoot). 



Most of the work I do are families and older kids.  I was excited and these little girls were absolute doll babies.  So full of life.  And, I loved that baby Camila was wide awake and lively for most of her shoot!  She was an angel.

Warning:  Picture overload.  I couldn't decide which ones to post so I posted a bunch.












Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug










3 comments:

  1. oh my dear...what sweet photos! my fave is the b&w one! nice job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!! I love these! Can you come take photos for me????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those photos are amazing. I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments! Thanks so much for stopping by!